Our Team at Vallum Farm have built a great reputation for Private Catering.
We cater shoots, lunch and dinner parties for large houses which are rented out as self-catering accommodation and also work regularly for private families when they visit their shoots in the area.
Our Chef likes to work with seasonal ingredients and uses modern techniques to deliver excellent quality dishes. His imagination and presentation skills earn him, and his team, high praise from clients.
If you love the sound of our menus but don’t have the space to cater for your guests, we can run a private Tipi Night for you.
Celebrations, Christenings and Funerals
We have over 25 years experience in catering events for larger numbers in your home or venue. We prepare your menu then drop it off ready to present on your buffet tables. We can also refer you to excellent staff who can host your guests, run the buffet and do all the clearing up.
We can usually supply all the crockery, cutlery and equipment required to run your event.
We have catered for small dinners for 10 through to large off site weddings for 200. If we are available on your given date, we will chat with you either in person or over the phone and pull together an outline of your event.
How does it work?
- We will then quote for you.
- To accept the quote you pay a deposit of £50.
- We will agree between us when final numbers and the final payment will be, generally this is 2 weeks before your event but for larger events it will be different.
- We deliver the food to your venue and either stay to serve or leave it for you / the team of staff you have engaged.
- We collect any equipment either after your event or the next morning, whichever you prefer.
Send us an email with the information listed below to request a bespoke quote.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your Name
- Your contact details
- Date, times & location of your occasion
- Approximate number of guests
- What menu or food would you like? Please also include any other questions or comments you have